The New Scout 300 was released recently. Look at some of Oregon's prospects/commits (and especially who winds up at #1 on both lists now)
- #1 - RB Bryce Brown - Considered a soft verbal to Miami and a slight lean to Oregon. Potentially might visit USC now. Might wait until after signing day now. Was All-American Co-Player of the Game with Tajh Boyd.
- #23 - QB Tajh Boyd - Considered an Oregon lean and it's between Oregon and Ohio State. Sounds like he might visit Clemson this weekend. Was All-American Co-Player of the Game with Bryce Brown.
- #52 - CB Cliff Harris - Considered an Oregon lean but grades may be an issue.
- #62 - DE Sam Montgomery - Said to be visiting Oregon on Jan. 30th.
- #77 - OG Michael Philip - Says he is serious about all 6 school and will decide close to signing day. Has his last visit to Oregon State this weekend.
- #156 - MLB Boseko Lokombo - Oregon Commit.
- #221 - WR Adam Hall - Will be in Eugene this weekend.
- #280 - WLB Michael Clay - Oregon Commit.
- #289 - WR Diante Jackson - Originally committed to Oregon but changed to Colorado. It is still up in the air if he will wind up in Eugene.
There are a few other prospects that were listed as interested but no visits were currently arranged or made so it's highly unlikely.