Helmets: Wins and Losses
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Helmets: Wins and Losses
Margin of Victory in Wins and Losses: Over
Margin of Victory in Wins and Losses: Between
Friday, August 3, 2012
|Oregon Ducks in London 2012 Olympics|
|Brianne Theisen*||100m Hurdles||Heptathlon||3-Aug||2:05|
|Brianne Theisen*||High Jump||Heptathlon||3-Aug||3:15|
|Brianne Theisen*||Shot Put||Heptathlon||3-Aug||11:00|
|Matthew Centrowitz||1500m||Round 1||3-Aug||12:05|
|Andrew Wheating||1500m||Round 1||3-Aug||12:05|
|Brianne Theisen*||Long Jump||Heptathlon||4-Aug||2:05|
|Becky Holliday||Pole Vault||Round 1||4-Aug||2:20|
|Zoe Buckman^||1500m||Round 1||6-Aug||3:45|
|Becky Holliday||Pole Vault||Final||6-Aug||11:00|
|Rachel Yurkovich||Javelin||Round 1||7-Aug||2:00|
|Galen Rupp||5000m||Round 1||8-Aug||2:45|
|Ashton Eaton||Long Jump||Decathlon||8-Aug||3:10|
|Ashton Eaton||Shot Put||Decathlon||8-Aug||4:50|
|Ashton Eaton||High Jump||Decathlon||8-Aug||10:00|
|Cyrus Hostetler||Javelin||Round 1||8-Aug||11:05|
|Ashton Eaton||110m Hurdles||Decathlon||9-Aug||1:00|
|Ashton Eaton||Pole Vault||Decathlon||9-Aug||4:55|
|Keshia Baker||4x400 Relay||Round 1||10-Aug||11:10|
|Keshia Baker||4x400 Relay||Final||11-Aug||12:25|
|^ - Australia|
|* - Canada|
Monday, July 19, 2010
Everyone knows Oregon for it's fast paced, innovative and aggressive offense... But why should that be any different on the defensive side of the ball? After the first few games of the year (last year) it wasn't the offense that was impressing, it was the defense. Once the offense finally started to click, it was a thing of beauty.
Aliotti may have received a lot of crap in the past for his "bend-but-don't-break" philosophy but I think there is a good reason Chip kept him around. After reading this anaylsis on Oregon's "new" defense it's hard not to be excited for football season...
For some more analysis and video, try this article on addicted to quack.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
· “Last time I checked, there is no ‘Hall of Average.’ “
· “I’m not making a bold prediction, but we believe we can win every football game.”
· “I think it’s kind of like if you watch the Tour De France, you know, when you pedal up the hill, when you’re going downhill you still keep pedaling if you want to stay in front so, there’s no cruising going on in Eugene.”
· “If your expectations aren’t to be the best, then… you know, nobody rises to low expectations.”
· “Our expectations are to win every game we play. I don’t know if that’s ever going to happen .... but no one ever rises to low expectations.”
· “(Golf coach) Casey Martin is our uniform coordinator. He was very well-dressed on the PGA Tour. He did not dress like John Daly. So I told Casey he can have it.”
· “You better show up. You don’t have to be the best team in the country. You just have to be the best team in the stadium on that day.”
· "Our whole season is a 15-round heavyweight championship fight. We're in the fourth round. Round four just ended, we get over to the corner, get a squirt in our mouth and get ready to go, and we got to get ready for round five.”
· “It’s Oregon vs. UCLA for all the marbles. That’s got to be your thought process. You actually have a week off next week — that’s how nice I am.”
· “Feed the tuna mayonnaise.”
· "We never flinched," Kelly said, bringing up the call before he was even asked about it. "I went for it on fourth down because I was confident we could get a stop and get another chance." After Oregon went for it on 4th down vs. Arizona in the final minutes and failing to convert.
· "At the end of the day it is a team game and the best award is being the Pac-10 Champion and we've got that one." (About only 1 player being named to the All Pac-10 Team)
· “I don’t know, maybe because we made it I have to announce I’m retiring on Jan. 2, because we kind of made it all the way to the top,” he added, jokingly. “But I think I’ll be here for a couple more years.”
· "I'll give any teller who gives me a lollipop four stars." Comparing banks to the recruiting websites.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Many are worried about a letdown after the big win over USC. Good thing Oregon's aware that would likely ruin the season.
Bleacher Report ranks Autzen Staduim as the #1 most hostile stadium to play in.
Another Bleacher Report ranks the Ducks as the #1 most unique offensive attack in college football.
So what would happen if everyone took a dive and Boise State and Oregon were battling for a national title spot? Here's a good rundown.
Here are some photos from Oregon's huge win over USC.
Frankly, I glad the Ducks are working on those high snaps from center. There have been a lot of plays that could have easily gone a different direction, literally.
Here's Moseley's practice update today.
The WAC hired a PR firm to help promote Boise State getting into a BCS this year. Last year Boise State was held out of a BCS game after running the table.
And my favorite link of the day... Here is who to root for (and against) over the next 5 weeks of the college football season if you're a Duck fan.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
"It was a real mess for us tonight, Oregon did everything that they wanted to do." - Pete Carroll
That was the first time ever, in the 14 years that I've been on the show, that a head a coach would be willing. We're happy if they'll come over and do an interview on the show, let alone put on a mascot head. I think that just speaks volumes about his approach and what he's doing here in Eugene. He really does a great job of not taking himself too seriously and at the same time having his team incredibly prepared. I think it was a lot of fun and brought a lot to the show." - Kirk Herbstreit
"It was a great game, a great game. It brings back a lot of memories of 2007. It's a different atmosphere with a night game, but it was a great, great, great day." -Dennis Dixon
"They did all the zone plays we'd practiced for. We got beat up up front. They kept hitting us in the mouth" -Taylor Mays
"That's the most relaxed I've been in my career" - Jeremiah Masoli
"They overloaded us and threw us off our game plan, and we missed our chance to stay in the game… We couldn't keep up with the fast-paced offense of Oregon, and we couldn't settle the ball. The Ducks' running backs had their way with us, and they were much too fast. It was a real mess with the running game; they outran us, and we couldn't make the tackles." -Pete Carroll
Among the most interested Oregon students watching the game was freshman Jackson Rice of Moraga, Calif. He is the Ducks' punter. He played one snap. -Ivan Maisel
"I walked back and forth a lot, just in case, my favorite games are the ones I don't have to play." -Jackson Rice
“I was telling them to speed up. I was like, ‘Go faster, go faster, they’re getting tired, they’re getting tired.’ And that’s what they did.” -LaMichael James
Thursday, October 22, 2009
3 words... Thank you Huskies! Cheers to reminding me why I hate you so much and making this rivalry fun again... You've been silent for way too long. Too bad it will be back to normal next year after your QB bolts a year early for the NFL.
In the mean time, keep telling yourselves this is a "trap game." I think we'll find out the truth on Saturday. Go Ducks!!!