Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Black Helmet Look

Here are some pictures of the new black helmet that will most likely be used for the Arizona game this weekend. As a few people have posted the helmets may be just as much green as they are black. One commenter said that since we have the "grellow" helmets are these to be considered "grack" or "bleen"?

You do have to love Jeremiah Johnson's quote (from Moseley's post above) regarding the new black jerseys and helmets looking like Oregon State's.

“I think I speak for the whole town of Eugene when I say, black goes better with green and yellow,” Johnson said. “That’s my whole take on it. Black and orange don’t even look right to me. If that’s their color, we take it and make it look better.”

Eat it OSU... Which team is 7-3 and which team is 6-3? Start talking Roses once you've taken care of Cal and Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment