Monday, December 8, 2008

How I Would Have Done: Part 2

Here were my Pac-10 Over/Under predictions in July.

  • Stanford (4)- OVER {Finished 5-7} [1-0]
  • WSU (4) - EVEN (No Bet) {Finished 2-11} [1-0]
  • Washington (4.5) - OVER - But just by 5... Still means... Bye Ty {Finished 0-12} [1-1]
  • Arizona (6.5) - UNDER - Think Erickson would move to Arizona if the price was right? [1-2]
  • OSU (6.5) - OVER - Beavers always seem to do better than expected, even without their front 7 on D {Finished 8-4} [2-2]
  • Oregon (8) - OVER - Better to be slightly optimistic than overly unrealistic. {Finished 9-3} [3-2]
  • Cal (8) - UNDER - I'll believe it when I see it. {Finished 8-4} [PUSH 3-2]
  • ASU (8.5) - UNDER - They are no longer under the radar... They have the players but I don't think they will win more than 8 (Even with the 3 game gimme to start the season). {Finished 5-7} [4-2]
  • USC (10.5) - UNDER - Regardless, I think the Trojans will stumble at least twice this season. {Finished 11-1} [4-3]

Can't complain about winning one more than losing. Though, the fact that I gave Washington 5 wins was just a tad generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment