Here are what the odds were in back in July
- 3/1 - USC
- 35/1 - ASU
- 40/1 - Cal
- 60/1 - Oregon & UCLA
- 100/1 - Washington
- 125/1 - OSU, WSU & Arizona
- NONE - Stanford (Field 40/1)
Here is what is should have looked like...
- 3/1 - USC - As long as Carroll is around I don't think USC will move from this spot.
- 35/1 - Oregon - Not bad considering the Ducks played 4 quarterbacks this year and eventually stuck with the 3rd string QB.
- 40/1 - Oregon State - A lot better than anyone could have predicted.
- 60/1 - Cal - I still don't get this team year in-year out.
- 80/1 - Arizona - Yay! Arizona will be mediocre another year!
- 100/1 - ASU & Stanford - Almost... but not quite.
- 125/1 - UCLA - UCLA might have been able to stay competitive if Kevin Craft wasn't the worst QB in college football.
- 1,000,000/1 - Washington... So you're saying there's a chance!
- NONE - WSU (Field 40/1) - QB tryouts at least gave them some joy this year.