Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Football Monopoly...

So if you didn't hear about (or see) the UCLA ad that appeared in the LA Times before the start of the college football season, here it is... Even stated as "The Best Ad Ever" on the LA Times Bruin blog. I thought it was fairly clever at the time but it seemed very (very very) premature. Sure UCLA's huge season-opening win over Tennessee had fans (and others) chugging the Kool-Aid but how do they feel now that their team has had a demoralizing 59-0 loss to BYU and 31-10 loss to Arizona? I'm sure they have lowered their expectations much like the rest of Pac-10 teams this season.


Which brings me to another brilliant advertisement I found on Chat4quack's best-thread-ever "A picture is worth a thousand words" (Yes, you need to register). I doubt this was actually an ad in the LA times but a photoshopped picture of the original, hilarious nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment