Here are some articles floating out there about the Ducks and this weekend's matchup with Boise State...
- Bronco Nation Now - Broncos looking to beating their first BCS team on the road and gaining some respect.
- Idaho Press - Speed and depth at skill positions await Boise State in their trip to Eugene but the Ducks are playing a more "up-tempo" team than most. Interesting that both teams have a "bend, but don't break" philosophy.
- Idaho Statesmen - Transfer and two true freshmen will share load for Oregon vs. Broncos.
- Espn.com - Inexperienced quarterbacks will start in the first matchup between Oregon and BSU.
- Ducksattack.com - Ducks likely to land a commit this weekend.
- Espn.com Pac10 Blog - Masoli likely to start, though it depends on the play.
- Goducks.com Blog- Game balls from the Purdue game and predictions revealed from that game.
- Goducks.com - Oregon Weekly Football Release.
- Register Guard - Quarterback situation and it's toll on the defense, Roper's injury, Thompson news (or lack thereof) and Music at Purdue.
- Register Guard - Ducks may have bought what Tiller was selling
- Oregonian - Driving the Ducks to Drink...
- The Sports Network - Predicts a Boise State win over Oregon (at home?!?)
Doesn't it just seem like Ian Johnson has been with the Bronco's for a decade?