So I guess I was the only one who predicted wrong last week. Who would have guessed?!? Exactly why I don't bet on teams that I care about.
- John Hunt hasn't missed one yet and predicts an Oregon win.
- Sports Network has a more elaborated rundown of the game and believes that the Ducks "simply have too much firepower for UCLA."
- Scout.com (collegefootballnews.com) also believes the Ducks will bounce back.
- Miller put the Ducks on an upset alert but believes that Ducks will listen to that alert.
- Moseley predicts a Duck win also.
My prediction (if you care)... Oregon 37 - UCLA 16. I'm guessing I can't beat the 38 point difference from my USC prediction.