Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Washington Perspective

I highly doubt anyone has ever said that Patrick Chung isn't a force to be reckoned with but Bud Withers with the Seattle Times reinforces that Chung is packs a punch.

Bob Condotta, another Seattle Times writer, wrote about the Husky seniors seeking to end a the four game loosing streak against the Ducks. If the Ducks win this year, count that a new record in 119 years of UW football. This quote makes me wonder what kind of Kool-aid they are drinking up there...

"The players don't like each other... They went to Oregon, we came to Washington. They wish they could have come to Washington"
Do they really? I highly doubt that our Oregon players wanted to go to a program that hasn't seen a bowl game since 2002.

Fun fact: Did you know Washington is 18 - 41 in that time span?


I don't think I've said it yet this week... Huck the Fuskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment